Looking for something?

Friday, June 25, 2010

Weekly Update

Mini journals are now 60% off until the end of the month! Click here for savings! I'll be removing them from my shop on July 1st.


I made some great new designs this week that I'm very happy about! The first is this floating dream catcher necklace, designed to be worn at an angle but, if it slips, the chains are long enough that the clasp is hidden behind your neck. I designed this necklace in black and white so it would go with any outfit.

The next is this little dreamer necklace, featuring a very small dream catcher, bound miniature journal, and silver-plated dream pendant. The neutral brown makes this the perfect addition to any outfit while still looking earthy and natural.


The third necklace is in a new, tear drop shape. Instead of using feathers because the tear drop was already fairly long, I decided to use blue beads to add to the watery theme of the pendant.


After many requests for feather earrings, I finally had the time to make some! I was playing around with wire and bending it into different shapes, and I fell in love with this spiral flower. I added the silver flowers and silver chains to these bright blue feathers for a bright, summer look!


As promised, two new hair sticks have been listed this week! Divine white and bright pink! I have one more pair of hair sticks to post next week. :)
I relisted my gothy purple dream catcher necklace after having to reverse the sale, so it's back up for grabs!

Several new journals listed this week, including this adorable purple journal feature three googly-eyed owls! Other new themes this week: wedding, country birds, orange splash, and an inverted flower.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing new creations.! Lovely.! I'm sure they will sell out soon, they are so amazing and beautiful.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh how pretty they all are! You are fantastic!!
    Smiles, Pennie :)

    ReplyDelete