Looking for something?

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Feature Shop: Kirameku


Today’s feature shop is Kirameku! She makes fantastic rings in a bubbly, flower style out of colorful pearls, glass beads and semi-precious stones. My hands are tiny and I don’t like large rings very much; I can barely even type with small rings! With that in mind, I’m actually really drawn to Kirameku’s rings, so she’s definitely doing something right!


Easily my favorite is this Pink Quartz Ring. I love the use of semi-precious stones because it looks natural. The mix of colors and choice of bead shapes really makes the flower stand out. I think this ring is simply gorgeous! And to top it off, the price is quite affordable.


Kirameku doesn’t just make rings though! She has a nice selection of necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and even some art! Her prices vary and all are fair, so you’re sure to find something to fit your budget! She also takes requests if you don’t see your favorite color. I highly encourage you to check out Kirameku’s unique, beautiful jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment