Looking for something?

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Feature Favorite: PernillasSS


Today’s feature favorite is PernillasSS! I found Pernillas on the critique forum and didn’t think twice before hearting her shop. She sells chocolate and jewelry. What more could you want? I haven’t had a chance to sample her sweets yet, but I always see her showered with compliments from buyers on the forum, so I’m sure you could ask anyone who’s bought from her and they’ll tell you that her sweets are divine.


Though it’s hard to choose, I think my favorite sweet in her shop, and the first one I’m likely to try when I can afford it is her set of 4 gourmet chocolate lollipops. They look so cute, I think they would make the perfect gift bag topper. I also like them because I tend to love solid chocolate…they look really yummy!


As for her jewelry, all her pieces look light and lovely, but one of her newest is my favorite: Harmony Necklace. The beads contrast each other and the silver really well. I really love that it closes in the front, because I don’t have any necklaces like that. The other great thing about it, to me, is that if I don’t feel like wearing it as a necklace, I could easily clip the pendant to my keychain or bag to show it off!




Whether it’s for yummy sweets or a shiny treat, I highly encourage you to check out this lovely woman’s shop! You won’t be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. Karilan, Thank you so much for showing my Shop & my items! I am so glad that you are doing this & everything looks wonderful!
    You are the best!
    Many smiles & hugs your way!
    ~Pennie :)

    ReplyDelete