Looking for something?

Monday, June 14, 2010

And so it begins...

All over Etsy I read suggestions for promoting your shop: Facebook page, Twitter, and blogging. I caved and made a Facebook page, and promptly pestered all my friends to become a fan and pass it on. I also caved and make a twitter page and imedietly started following the shops I liked. A blog however, was something I wasn't sure about. Well, as you can see, I caved!

I'll start with a bit about me. I'm a very spiritual and earthy person. I wrote up an online lesson on how to make a wall dream catcher for a few friends and quickly got carried away. One thing you should know about me is that I'm obsessed with miniaturization. I tried making smaller and smaller dream catchers, until I finally attached them to jewelry. My friends loved what I'd made, and immedietly suggested that I start an Etsy shop. I spent my birthday money on supplies and set some aside from fees and my shop is now well under way!

Click here to see my shop!

I plan to give some insight on my specialty pieces here, and also feature some of my favorite Etsy sellers. So stay tuned! I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Follow me on Facebook or Twitter!

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    You are off to a great start...happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, are we a lot alike! My name is Carolyn, I ADORE nature and am also very earthy, and my blog was born on Tues, a day later than yours. I also have an Etsy Shop and I am looking forward to following your blog...maybe we can inspire each other to keep them going! *hugs*
    Carolyn
    Care More Creations

    ReplyDelete